Customized Portrait Experience
At Ash Gray Photography you get a unique and customized experience. Before the session we will schedule a consultation where we will discuss exactly what your vision is for your photos. We will also discuss what type of product you’d be interested in purchasing. At that time we will go over all the details of your session. I will get to know more about you and your family in order to give you an enjoyable experience.
I like to work in a laid back, low stress environment. We won’t fret if your child isn’t looking at the camera. We will go with the flow and get creative, all while we laugh, and chat. This session is meant to leave you excited about the images we captured and the memories we made in the process.
REVEAL AND ORDER SESSIONS
When it comes to showing images to my clients, I do things differently than most photographers. I offer In Person viewing. These are called my “Reveal and Order” sessions. This is the time when you will view your images for the first time, choose your favorite photos and make your product selection.
– I love these types of sessions because it fits into my full service photography experience. Here are some reasons why I love doing reveal and ordering sessions versus just posting your photos to an online gallery or a disk.
– There is excitement when you see your photos for the first time and I get to be part of that experience. Seeing your reactions to photos can help me determine which photos you like so that I can start envisioning the best product for each image.
– It’s very difficult to make a decision on what products you like best based on memory. Sure you can view the products during our consultation or your session, but will you really remember the soft album cover or see the quality of the canvas wrap? I will bring my samples to your home so that you can see and feel them.
– I will help guide you in your photo and product selection. The program I use will show you how your images will look on YOUR walls in whatever size you want. There is no guessing if the print will be too big or too small. Or guessing if the image will look good with the color scheme of the room. We can set up the program during or before our reveal session with a few simple steps. I want to take the guesswork out of ordering that perfect wall art. It is a unique feature that I provide to all my clients.
– Revealing and ordering your photos in person makes it that much easier and faster to display your products in your home. I’ve heard many people say that they just don’t have the time to print their images so they just sit in a drawer or on their computer. Life gets busy and printing photos becomes less of a priority so I take all that work off your plate. I do all the legwork for you so you can start enjoying your images that much faster. You made an investment in photographing your family and I want you to enjoy your investment.